Visas and Ukrainian Embassies
Below you can find information that will be helpful in organizing your trip to Ukraine and visiting our branches.
Ukraine allows foreign nationals from some countries to visit for a maximum period of 90 days without the need to apply for a visa.
This concession is extended to citizens of USA, Canada, Japan, EU nations, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Vatican, Iceland, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Mongolia, Lithuania and the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (except Turkmenistan):
Requirements for foreign citizens from above countries to enter Ukraine:
- Passport must be valid 3 months beyond intended stay
- Tickets and Documents for return or onward travel
Ukrainian Tourist Visa
Ukrainian Tourist visas are issued for either a single entry or for double/multiple entries to Ukraine. In the case of a single visit visa, the maximum permitted duration is 90 days within a six-month period. For visas which are valid for two or more entries, the maximum grant of leave is between six and twelve months. Tourist visas are a temporary visa service designed for people entering Ukraine for the purposes of tourism and do not permit their holder to undertake employment. The maximum durations reflect the upper limit which may be awarded to an applicant but do not necessarily represent the amount of leave which will be granted. The duration of the permit will be awarded based upon the circumstances of the application.
Requirements For Foreign Citizens To Obtain Visa To Ukraine
- A valid passport must be submitted with the visa application. The passport must be valid for at least six months from the day the visa is issued and must have at least one blank visa page.
- Visa Application Form fully completed and signed.
- One passport-format photo
- You must submit a computer-generated copy of your travel itinerary from a travel agency or airline showing your flight in and out of the country.
- First time visitors are usually not issued with multiple-entries visa, but applicants who have previously made 2-3 visits to Ukraine maybe granted multiple entries (1-5 years) at the sole discretion of the Consul. Double or single visas are routinely granted where multiple entries visa is not available.
Visas must be used within three months of the date of issuance.
Normal processing time is two weeks. Rush fees apply to urgent applications. Visas fees are non-refundable if the application is rejected by the embassy for incomplete or incorrect data.
In order to expedite rush visa, include a copy of flight itinerary of urgent departure date.
The following information may be useful for you if you are planning your trip to Ukraine. Here you may find the list of the embassies of Ukraine located in your country or even region.
International Marriage Broker Regulation Act (IMBRA) is a part of the trip package services. Members questionnaire and a copy of the identification document is required.
Embassy of Ukraine to the United States of America
Post Address: 3350 M Street N.W., Washington D.C., 20007, USA.
Phone: + 1 (202) 349 2920 (main), + 1 (202) 349 3376 (consular section)
Fax: +1 (202) 333-0817
Consulate General of Ukraine in Chicago (USA)
Post Address: 10 East Huron St., Chicago, IL 60611.
Phone: (8 10 1312) 64 24 388
Fax: (8 10 1312) 642 43 85
Consulate General of Ukraine in San Francisco (USA)
Post Address: 530 Bush Street, Suite 402, San Francisco, California, USA, 94108.
Phone: +1 (415) 398 02 40, 398 51 21
Fax: (8 10 1415) 398 50 39
The Consulate General of Ukraine in New York (USA)
Post Address: 240 East, 49th Street New York, NY 10017.
Phone: +1 (212) 371-6965
Fax: +1 (212) 371 55 47